9.03.2015

In September of 2011, I was fortunate enough to partake in the NES Artist Residency in the small fishing village of Skagastond, in Iceland. While looking over pictures from my 6 week stay there, it's difficult to find a way to put Iceland into words---I've never experienced such light, such landscape, and such a necessary sense of isolation in all my little rat life. If an abundance of licorice candies, sky views of the aurora borealis, and earthen houses aren't your thing, it might not be your kind of trip.
With a few days stay in Reykjavik, I couldn't resist stopping by KronKron to see the fabulous collections in person. Many designers are featured in the store, including one of my ALL TIME FAVORTIES Henrik Vibskov. The perfect sense of whimsy with his use of prints and proportion, he's always top on my list to check out each season. 
Enjoy some trip pics!

xo Litla







No comments:

Post a Comment